Connection Card is committed to continuously improving the experience for our customers as we enhance Connection Card and strive to provide the best service and features possible. Because of this and our commitment to transparency, we have made available a list of planned and upcoming features and improvements for our customers as well as those who may be considering subscribing to Connection Card.
Disclaimer: This list is ever-changing and some features or improvements may be delayed as necessary.
Previous Version: 1.0.8 - Released February 17, 2019The following changes have been made from the previous version.
- Digital Connection Cards / New Visitor Cards - A new feature allowing new guests to enter an easy web address or scan a QR Code on their phone to enter their contact information, saving you time, paper and expense not having to print physical guest cards for new visitors. Whether you call them Connect Cards, Connection Cards, Guest Cards or Visitor Cards - now you can connect with your new guests digitally and simply. No more looking for free connection card templates or printing connection cards on expensive paper.
- Follow-up Alerts and Reminders - Major improvements to follow-up tracking, including easy follow-up alerts as well as weekly emails to administrative users summarizing follow-up alerts.
- Improvements to Crew Scheduling. Crew Schedules now include the ability to associate scheduled positions with Meeting Times, so that you can schedule services, rehearsals or other gatherings more easily.
- Various small bug fixes.
- Various improvements to reports and generating custom reports.
Current Version: 1.0.9 - Released April 27, 2019The following changes and improvements have been made from the previous version.
- Various improvements and enhancements, including bug fixes.
- Text Messages - A new feature (optional add-on) allowing you to using text messages to help manage your church and better connect with guests and members.
- Person Maps - Use Person Maps to view all of the individuals in your church on a single map in relation to each of your church's locations or meeting places.
Version 1.1.0 - Scheduled: Late May, 2019The following features and improvements are planned for an upcoming version.
- Getting Started Tutorial - We're completely redesigning our getting started tutorial and checklist to provide you with a great and easy way to learn and setup Connection Card the first time you use your account.
- Payment Processing - We're excited to announce that we'll soon be offering the ability to process payments and donations directly through Connection Card. You'll be able to use the Connection Card Payment Processing to accept payments and donations for logged in members, from your web site, during event registration or in-person through the POS system. All of this will be offered at competitive rates and all payments will be automatically linked to the appropriate individuals and funds, streamlining your administrative tasks and increasing efficiency.
Version 1.1.1 - Scheduled: August, 2019This larger version will include a number of new features which are currently in development.
- Service Flow - A new feature allowing you to create and digitally distribute flows for your services and events, as well as a digital countdown clock to keep your on-stage team and media team on track.
- Additional features for classes to track classes completed and prerequisites.
- Improvements and complete overhaul of Online Camp and Event Registration - providing greater convenience for individuals signing-up for your events and camps and providing more control and options to administer this.
- Improvements to Web Portal, allowing any logged in member of your organization to download forms required for events and activities.
- Improvements to e-mail campaigns, allowing you to track bounces, opens and deliveries and giving you greater control over your mass e-mails distributed to your members.
- Improvements to Teams - The addition of a Team Score Board to display on a Kiosk or upfront, as well as a digital game buzzer and other small improvements.
- Improvements to self-managed accounts, adding additional features, an organization directory, calendar, crew schedules, and more.
- Feature and Bug Request Board - a new feature allowing all clients to participate in pitching ideas for new features and voting on the features their organizations would find most useful.
- Facilities Management - Additional features to help your organization track and manage facilities, rooms and other resources. This will include scheduling, schedule requests, calendar integration, room setup instructions, and more.
- Improvements to Follow-Up features and reminders - may be released earlier depending on other priorities.
- Prospect Lists - A variation on the person list, offering greater control to track and manage prospects, notes, and other contact reminders.
- API - An API allowing your organization to integrate certain features of Connection Card directly into your own web site (for advanced users).
At Connection Card, our desire is to provide the most comprehensive and easy-to-use software platform for your church as possible to meet the needs of all churches, big or small.